Sunday, August 22, 2010

Love

Love is something everyone experiences, or at least everyone wants to. Most people see it at one point in their lives, but not all can follow up on it. Most get what, or who, they love even if it’s just for a shot period of time. People know when they love someone; the generic signs are all there. Falling asleep with them in your head, being a great mood after talking to them, rounding every street corner just hoping they’re there. But beyond that who’s to say if I love someone or not? Because of my age I cant know what that is? Well I may not know what your definition of love is, but I know mine. I’ve talked to different people who say there in love. Every time the describe it, its completely different. Whether it’s a pain in your chest whenever they’re not with them, or being annoyed by the little things they do, and loving every single second of it. See I’ve realized that asking the question “what is love” doesn’t have one real answer. Because there is no one thing called love. The real question should be, what is your love. Everyone’s is different. So telling someone they don’t know what love is, is a load of shit because they very well may know exactly what their love is, just not yours. Love isn’t a thing its something you feel, and you can’t put on universal definition on something you feel, its different for everyone.

Any thoughts on this post? Tell me at harpestey@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment